- NC 2-1-1
- News & Events
- System Support
What Is United Way 2-1-1?
- 2-1-1 has comprehensive information about nearly every available health and human service that exists in our region.
- 2-1-1 maintains a comprehensive database of community services and volunteer opportunities.
- With more than 20,000 nonprofits statewide, 2-1-1 helps people find what they need easily.
- It’s an easy-to-remember number that connects callers with help when they need it. Like 9-1-1, it’s always available.
Why Call United Way 2-1-1?
- It’s a free call.
- Calls are confidential.
- 2-1-1 is answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- 2-1-1 speaks your language. Call specialists use a translation service to assist callers in over 400 languages.
- Call specialists must pass a comprehensive test of their knowledge in order to be certified by their national professional organization.
Call United Way 2-1-1, When You Don’t Know Who To Call.
- Having trouble making ends meet this month?
- Need to find an affordable child care center?
- Looking for summer programs in your neighborhood?
- Struggling with drug or alcohol problems?
- Wondering whether you are eligible for food stamps?
7:35 am Tuesday, February 25, 2014
1:36 pm Friday, January 03, 2014
12:47 pm Tuesday, October 01, 2013
1:15 pm Monday, July 08, 2013
8:36 am Thursday, June 06, 2013